Monday, September 20, 2010

And I Have Realized

It happens at times. That when some drastic change comes to your life...it completely encapsulates you from all sides. Like as if you are whirling within a hurricane. Spin and spin, round and round blurring all the other things that may have been really important to you.Here it does not matter whether the change is good or bad. The effect in concern can be in any case.You get away for a while, may be from yourself. It can even fade your identity away. But you just get lost in the new thing coming to you.
It happened to me. Yes i love changes. And it came to me. A good one of course.I was happy, very happy. All day and night i kept thinking of that new change. I will have to accept that i am not that good a manager. I did not mess the things up exactly but i excluded all the other things from my life. Even myself.
But trust me! that was not the demand of change...not at all. It just happened. Without the realization. But i have realized it now. The grace of the beautiful change that came to me will fade away if i did not gave it a place in my same old life. It does have a very very special space indeed. I cannot disgrace its pure essence by just floating away with it.I cant. And i wont. As i have realized.I cant ruin its beauty. The beauty of LOVE! I will absorb it in every part of my personality rather letting it encapsulate over ME! the ME to which it came... on the first hand. I will be ME... the real me. Which has gotten lost in this huge change. I will love ME! To whom he loves so much. I wont let his love get lost this easily... I just cant.

1 comment:

  1. first of all i love this part of your blog..if it is read alone..

    "his love get lost" :p :P

    secondly i'm glad you realized that. :P

    ReplyDelete